YIELD: 1-2 servings | PREP TIME: 10 minutes | COOK TIME: 6-8 minutes
For the paste
- ½ onion – chopped
- 1⁄4 red bell pepper – sliced
- 2 cloves of garlic – minced
- 1⁄4 tsp Paprika powder
- 1⁄4 tsp Cumin powder
- ¼ tsp dried chili flakes
- Chopped tomatoes – 1 tin
- Salt & Pepper
- 2 egg whites and 1 whole egg
- Coconut oil – 2 Tbsp
Preheat the oven to 260 degrees C.
1. Heat 2 Tbsp. of coconut oil in a pan(note, the pan has to be oven proof). Once hot, add the diced onion, pepper, and garlic to the pan and cook on low/medium heat, continually stirring for a few minutes.
2. Next add the paprika powder, cumin powder, dried chilli flakes and tinned tomatoes to the pan, and stir. Simmer for 4-5 minutes, adding salt and pepper to taste.
3. Crack in 3 eggs while the pan is still on the hob, and then place the pan into the oven, leaving the dish to bake for 6-8 minutes (depending on how well done you like your eggs).
4. Once cooked, use thick oven mitts to remove the dish from the oven and serve.
405 calories | 11g Net Carbs | 33g Fat | 16g Protein