The Mycotoxin Test is one of the most advanced tests for mold exposure. Easily collected in the comfort of your own home with a simple urine sample, and then sent to Vibrant Wellness Lab to be processed. It takes approximately 4-6 weeks to be processed.
Mycotoxin exposure can come from both dietary and environmental sources. Dietary sources include spoiled food and environmental sources include living or working in water-damaged buildings, airborne or physical contact with outdoor molds, and airborne dust in buildings containing mold spores Mycotoxin symptoms are often general or vague, and difficult to associate with a diagnosis or disease state, and, therefore, may be overlooked during clinical assessments Mold is resistant to heat, and, therefore, is usually not destroyed during the cooking process. Inspect all foods thoroughly for mold to avoid consuming contaminated sources Individuals most at risk for mycotoxin exposure include those who live or work in older buildings, those who have known exposure to water-damaged buildings, and those with impaired immune responses or higher levels of oxidative stress.