**The DUTCH Complete is the most advanced hormone test, offering an extensive profile of sex and adrenal hormones and melatonin, along with their metabolites, to identify symptoms of hormonal imbalances. Easily collected in the comfort of your own home, samples are then sent to Precision’s lab to be processed, and take approximately 4 weeks to be processed. The DUTCH Complete is the most accurate test that provides a complete assessment of hormonal health.
The kit includes:
- Easy directions and filter paper collection strips
- Requisition form for patient information, pertinent supplements, medications, hormone replacement and a health questionnaire
- Sealable return envelope
The results include:
- Analysis of 35 different hormones: estrogen, progesterone, testosterone, DHEA-S, and cortisol along with their metabolites
- Daily free cortisol patterns to provide insight into adrenal insufficiency or symptoms of chronic stress
- Graphical representation of results and embedded video tutorials to assist in the hormone assessment to share with your medical provider
- DUTCH OATs: Oxidative stress marker – 8-Hydroxy-2-deoxyguanosine (8-OHdG), melatonin (6-OHMS), and six organic acid tests (OATs) including markers for vitamin B12 (methylmalonate), vitamin B6 (xanthurenate), kynurenate, glutathione (pyroglutamate), dopamine (homovanillate), norepinephrine/epinephrine (vanilmandelate).
**Information is taken from Precision’s website.
This test is for you if you are experiencing the following:
- Mood Swings
- Irregular Menstrual Cycles
- Memory Loss
- Weight-Loss Resistance
- Low Energy
- Low Sex Drive
This is not for you if you are pregnant or nursing, please consult your doctor before completing this test.
What do I do after the test?
Tests will be mailed via USPS. Please note that you need 7 stamps to mail off your sample. Test results take approximately 4 weeks to process. Once results come into our office, someone from our team will email you your results, as well as a recorded session explaining our interpretation of your results.