AQUAFER WATER SYSTEM
(AWS-8 HOME SIZE: 2200 SQ FT; AWS-9: 3500 SQ FT; AWS-10: 5000 SQ FT)
# IN HOME: 2-6 PEOPLE
TREATED FLOW – AWS-8: 8 GPM; AWS-9: 10 GPM; AWS-10: 12 GPM
SYSTEM CAPACITY – AWS-8: 1.5M GALLONS; AWS-9: 2M; AWS-10: 2.5M
TANK SIZE – AWS-8: 8×44; AWS-9: 9×48; AWS-10: 10×54
- Removes chlorine and reduces chloramines
- Reduces trace heavy metals
- Prevents hard water scale
- Renders water hardness harmless (same benefits) of a traditional salt based softener without the slippery feel)
- Water entering the system first encounters the Dime Water, Inc. Patented catalytic magnetic device where the calcium hardness is changed from a dissolved solid to a temporary suspended solid. When dissolved, the hardness can form hard water scale, interfere with soap and damage water heaters. As a suspended solid, it simply washed through the plumbing system with no reaction on pipes or with soap. No other water filter has this technology!
- As the water enters the lower tank it flows upward through a bed of KDF material (www.kdfft.com) where chlorine is removed and chloramines and heavy metals are reduced.
Note: This system is all you need to purify and filter most contaminated city water systems. Research shows that city water systems are contaminated with 4 major carcinogenic, hormonal and neurologically disrupting compounds.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.