Is it just me or does it seem like everyone is crazy busy these days?
Over scheduled, over worked, and running from event to event seems to be the new way of life.
Where does that leave your health?
Who has time to spend hours at the gym? How do you even fit in home cooked meals at home? A good nights sleep is a luxury, right?
The major challenge many of you are facing is that ignoring your health to meet the demands of your crazy busy life, will put you in the fast lane to building disease.
You hear this story everyday; Someone was just going along living their crazy busy lifestyle and they get a cancer diagnosis out of the blue.
Or perhaps you have noticed that all of sudden you get on the scale and you are the heaviest you have ever been. Or your two cups of coffee in the morning no longer gives you the energy it used to and you find yourself dragging through the day.
But if you are already exhausted and overbooked, how the heck are you going to find time to turn your health around?
I have been coaching people to better health in Silicon Valley for over twenty years. No community is as crazy busy as the people in my town. Hard working parents, kids that are in multiple after school activities, and jobs that carry an enormous amount of stress is the way of life around here.
So I have had to find health strategies to help people keep up with the demands of their crazy busy lifestyle.
I call them short cuts to health. A fast pass, like at Disneyland, where you don’t have to wait in line a long time to get the thrill of the ride. Tools you can implement immediately and see results in your energy, mental clarity, and ability to handle stress.
This Thursday night, I will be teaching my community these short cuts. Here’s what you will learn:
- the fastest way to lose weight without feeling deprived or hungry
- how to eat so that you have endless energy throughout your day
- strategies for increasing your mental clarity and focus
- how to fit exercise into your over scheduled life
- my protocol for powering up your adrenals to keep up with the demands your stressful life places upon them.
- how to flu proof your body so you never get another cold again
- tools for turning depression and anxiety around
- how to use diet to improve performance in any area of your life
I am excited to share this information with you! It’s taken me 20 years of studying, and trial and error to get these short cuts down.
An RSVP is required, so please respond to this email or call my office at 408-298-8092 to hold your seat.
Have an awesome crazy busy day! See you all Thursday night!