YIELD: 1 loaf | TOTAL TIME: 45 minutes
- 4 large Pastured Eggs, separated
- 1 cup smooth, Almond or Cashew Butter
- 1 tbsp. Honey or Maple Syrup
- 2 1/2 tsp. Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1/4 cup Almond Milk
- 1/4 cup Coconut Flour
- 1 tsp. Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp. Rock Salt
1. Preheat oven to 350°. Lightly grease a glass or metal 8.5″ x4.5″ loaf pan and line with parchment paper.
2. You will need 3 medium-sized bowls. Separate egg whites from yolks and beat egg whites with hand mixer until soft peaks form. Place to the side.
3. To the egg yolks; add nut butter, honey or maple syrup, apple cider vinegar, and almond milk. Beat for 30 seconds.
4. In the third bowl, sift together coconut flour, baking soda, and rock salt, then add to egg yolk mixture and mix together.
5. Add 1/4 of the whipped egg whites to the nut mixture and beat until smooth. Add the rest of the egg whites and beat on low for about 15 more seconds.
6. Bake for 40-45 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean. Remove from pan, allow to cool completely on a wire rock.
Note: Store tightly wrapped in plastic wrap in the refrigerator. Will last for 7 days.