RECIPE BY: Bonnie Carlson Kaypaghian
Makes 15 Cookies / Approx 9 Carbs Per Cookie
- 1 Cups Blanched Almond Flour (Finely Ground)
- 1 Cup Unsweetened Shredded Coconut
- 1/2 Cup Raw Organic Cacao Powder
- 6 Large Egg Whites
- 1/4 Cup Honey
- 2 t. Organic Vanilla Extract
- 2 T. Dr. Bronner’s Coconut Oil, Melted
- 1/2 t. Salt
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Melt the coconut oil.
3. In a medium sized bowl, combine all dry ingredients. In a separate medium sized bowl, whisk the egg whites and the honey until fluffy, then fold in the dry ingredients.
4. Refrigerate the batter for at least 4-5 hours (you want the batter firm so you can scoop it with a mini ice cream scoop.)
5. When the batter is firm enough to scoop with a mini ice cream scoop, make 15 mounds of dough and place on a lined baking sheet. (Note: these cookies do not rise or expand, so they can be closer together than normal cookies.)
6. Bake at 350 for 15 minutes let cool. Store in an airtight container.
Leave A Comment