After forty, your life is not falling apart! The parts that need upgrading are just rising to the surface, which is happening to the entire planet right now.
Christiane Northrup, M.D., is a visionary pioneer and a leading authority in the field of women’s health and wellness, which includes the unity of mind, body, emotions, and spirit. Internationally known for her empowering approach to women’s health and wellness, Dr. Northrup teaches women how to thrive at every stage of life.
A board-certified OB/GYN physician, Dr. Northrup graduated from Dartmouth Medical School and completed her residency at Tufts New England Medical Center in Boston. She was also an assistant clinical professor of OB/GYN at Maine Medical Center for 20 years.
In this podcast, we cover:
- What happens physically and spiritually to women after forty
- About the natural things, we can do for menopause symptoms
- Why we can’t stress in our forties
- How women can do intermittent fasting
- Where toxins play a part in our health
- Why age doesn’t matter
- How to take advantage of our rebirth and the great awakening
The big picture view of what happens physically and spiritually to women after forty:
- Ovulation slows down.
- Big swings of estrogen in your body. Estrogen will become an additional stress hormone.
- You’ll get some progesterone, but not enough.
- Stress hormones increase.
- The body won’t let you get away with eating sugar anymore.
- Insulin will increase.
- Spiritually, we find our voice after a lifetime of not feeling confident enough.
- After menopause, we become queens.
The more we resist menopause, the more we suffer. If you don’t resist menopause, then you won’t suffer. What has society done to keep women’s intuition down? Doctors have given women anti-depressants or removed their ovaries. What do we need to do instead? Dr. Northup says some straightforward things can be done for menopause symptoms:
- We need more iodine and magnesium in our diets.
- Natural progesterone will work.
- Try “the miracle herb” Pueraria Mirifica.
- Macha works for some women.
- Meditating twenty minutes twice a day will reduce hot flashes.
We can’t stress anymore after forty! However, the most stress in our lives happens in our forties. Our kids are going to college, and we start looking at our spouse differently. If you are being controlled by your job, mother, husband, or kid, then your body will respond. Your soul will come through your body in a big way. You need to let the new version of yourself emerge.
Dr. Northrup says to avoid Provera AKA Medroxyprogesterone. This drug is not native to the female human body. In fact, it will give you menopause symptoms. Nobody has done what needs to be done. There are progesterone creams that can be purchased online, and it actually helps for premenstrual migraines.
The culprit of our problems is refined sugars. High fructose corn syrup is one of the worst! Any diet that keeps your insulin levels regular is going to be ideal. An intermittent fast is a simple health hack. When you don’t eat breakfast, it’s just so easy, and you don’t have to think about it. Avoid white sugar, white flour, and anything too sweet.
How do toxins play a part in our health?
We need melatonin! Plus, we need a regular detox program as part of our daily life. Dr. Northrup uses a detox smoothie in the morning. There are also chemtrails in the sky that ionize heavy metals and aluminum. If someone gets a flu shot every single year, they will get aluminum straight into the brain. We are all doing our best to eat well and detox. However, we need to look at our state policies. This stuff didn’t start until they brought all the explosives from WWII. The Baby Boomers are the last generation that didn’t have all these toxic foods.
Age doesn’t matter!
Don’t pay any attention to what you are told about what menopause will be – you can change it at any time. We assign so much to someone’s age. Stop with the age thing! Dr. Northrup doesn’t even want to know her age. When you turn forty, the best years are still ahead.
Stay tuned as Dr. Northrup speaks about rebirth and the great awakening.
Dr. Christiane Northrup:
Dr. Northrup’s Books:
Dr. Northrup’s Facebook: