Welcome to The Resetter Podcast, where Dr. Mindy interviews experts on everything to do with a fasting lifestyle and beyond!
Zach Bush, MD, of Farmer’s Footprint, has triple board certified expertise in Internal Medicine, Endocrinology and Metabolism, and Hospice/Palliative care. The breakthrough science that Dr. Bush and his colleagues have delivered offer profound new insights into human health and longevity.
His education efforts aim to bring about radical change in the mega industries of big farming, big pharma, and Western Medicine at large.
In this podcast we cover:
- The rise in diseases beginning in the 1990’s
- The Gut-Brain Axis and how to mend it
- The chemical industry we now call farming
- Why Roundup and glyphosate is the epicenter of chronic disease
- Where our crops are really going (it’s not to the dinner plate)
- How regenerative agriculture can help solve climate change