YIELD: 1 Loaf | PREP TIME: 15 minutes | TOTAL TIME: 60 minutes | RECIPE BY: Nina Baum
- 1 1/4 cup Rice Flour
- 3/8 cup Food Starch
- 1/4 cup Coconut Starch
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 4 Very Ripe Bananas
- 1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 1 tbsp. Coconut Oil
- 1/2 tsp. Lemon Juice
- 1/3 cup maple syrup (can be left out if you aren’t looking for it to be too sweet)
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- Preheat the oven to 395 degrees
- Stir together all the dry ingredients until there are no clumps anymore.
- At next pour all the wet ingredients (leaving out one banana) into a mixer and blend until you reach a creamy consistency. Mix together both mixtures until well combined.
- Line your baking pan with baking paper and fill in the dough.
- Now slice your one leftover banana lengthwise and place with the inside showing upwards on top of the dough (Don’t press in too much, just a bit)
- Now bake for approximately 40-50 minutes until the top gets golden brown.
ENJOY!!! I just love enjoying it the way it is but you can also spread with nut butter and/or berries – or whatever you crave!
About the Health Enthusiast
Nina, an 18 year old health enthusiast from Nuremberg, Germany, just graduated high school this last June. She is currently traveling the world before starting to study nutrition and healthcare this year. She is passionate about healthy eating, doing sports, and learning all there is to know about healthcare and nutrition. Her biggest passion is getting in the kitchen to create and try new recipes with alternative and healthy ingredients. You can find more of her delicious recipes on Instagram @crazyvanillahealth