(1) No advice
This website contains general information about medical conditions, nutrition, health and diets. The information is not advice and should not be treated as such.
(2) No warranties
The medical information on this website is provided without any representations or warranties, express or implied. We make no representations or warranties in relation to the medical information on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, we do not warrant or represent that the medical information on this website:
(a) will be constantly available, or available at all; or
(b) is complete, true, accurate, up to date and/or non-misleading.
(3) Professional assistance
Before starting any diet, you should speak to your doctor. You must not rely on the information on this website as an alternative to medical advice from your doctor or other professional healthcare provider. If you have any specific questions about any medical matter, you should consult your doctor or other professional healthcare provider.
If you think you may be suffering from any medical condition, you should seek immediate medical attention.
The diet is not recommended for the following:
- People who are underweight or have an eating disorder
- Children (under 18 years old)
- Type 1 diabetics and diabetics taking medication for their diabetes (other than Metformin)
- Pregnant women or breast feeding mothers
- People recovering from surgery
- Those who are frail or have a significant underlying medical condition should speak to their doctor first, as they would before embarking on any weight-loss regime.
- Those who are not sure about whether it may affect their prescribed medications should to speak to their doctor first.
- People feeling unwell or have a fever
- Those taking Warfarin should consult their doctor first as it may increase their INR.
- People with a history of serious mental health problems.
You should never delay seeking medical advice, disregard medical advice or discontinue medical treatment because of information on this website.
(4) Limiting our liability
Nothing in this medical disclaimer will:
(a) limit any of our liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
(b) exclude any of our liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.